Software development stuff.

2008-06-22

Microsoft certification 70-536

I just watched an excellent presentation about the Microsoft certification 70-536 (Microsoft .NET Framework). I was very impressed by the quality of the presentation and the functionalities of the player itself! I have one certification made 3 years ago, and I want to do some more pretty soon, from what I could understand the first one to take for developers is the 70-536. The presentation gives a general explanation about the content of the exam. It also gives out some links to resources (pasted below).

I want to get 2 kinds of materials (books?) one on the theory and one with exercises, but I still couldn't understand what's the best place for that (everyone I talk to uses some pirate memorize-the-answers books, but I think I don't want to go that way)

Etiquetas: